Issues & Advocacy
Ohio’s Children and Medicaid Coverage:The Facts
Medicaid is the single most important public policy issue affecting the stability of children’s health care access and coverage in Ohio.
- 1Average number based on state Medicaid reports for SFY18.
- 42017, Ohio Kids Count, Children’s Defense Fund – Ohio
- 5Sellers Dorsey: Medicaid 1010 and Options for Improving Medicaid Coverage for Young Children, March 18, 2019
- 6OCHA Members, self-reported
- 7Ohio Medicaid
- 8SFY 2016 Medicaid Snapshot, Ohio Department of Medicaid